Building Hockey’s Heart
We are building a bridge between the disabled athlete, the able-bodied athlete and the educational community.
It is our goal to design, build and operate the nation’s first three sheet hockey arena intended to support both disabled and able-bodied athletes.
While ambitious, with your help, this unique effort can be achieved.
We have secured donated land and are partnering with a host of Colorado’s leading companies to make the dream a reality. The final product will be a point of pride for the entire hockey community and its success will undoubtedly change lives.
We hope you’ll agree and join the effort.
This arena will be home to:
- DAWG Nation Hockey Foundation and its recreational hockey programs
- Sled Hockey National/International tournaments
- Top high school hockey teams and CHSAA tournaments
- Local recreational programs
- Increased opportunities for disabled veterans
- Health and wellness-related tenants
Entire Rink Complex $10 m
Stadium Rink $5 m
Rink 2 $5 m
Rink 3 $5 m
$100k – 1 million
Entrance Lobby $1 m
Ice Resurfacer $250k
Locker Room $100k
Sled Locker Rm $100k
$25,000 – 50,000
Conference/Events Room $50k
DNHF/CASF Offices $50k
Officials Room $25k