DAWG NATION POND HOCKEY TOURNAMENT III at
Copper Mountain FEBRUARY 9-11, 2018
The Dawgs look forward to seeing you at the 3rd annual Pond Hockey Tournament and Auction at Copper Mountain Friday February 9 through Sunday February 11.
This year’s primary recipient will be Summit County hero, Dave Repsher. Dave continues his heroic recovery from burns over 90% of his body and we’d like to once again aid this wonderful family. Last year the event raised over $85,000 to aid Dave.
Four divisions this year.
- Top level expert players – equivalent of A and B level.
- Advanced level players – equivalent of high C level.
- Intermediate level players – equivalent of low C and D level.
- New! Novice level – lower than above levels. Come join the fun!
Each team will play one Friday game and three on Saturday. Top teams will play one or two more games on Sunday.
Game format is the same as last year:
- Two 15 minute periods.
- Roster size – 4 minimum, 8 maximum.
- 4 on 4 format.
- Friday (Feb 9) games will start no earlier than 6 pm.
- Sunday (Feb 11) – championship games will end by 10:30 am.
Saturday Night Party/Auction!!
7 pm — Copper Station Grand Hall East Village
Please be sure to make plans to attend the Tourney party on Saturday, February 10th — 7 pm in the Copper Station Grand Hall, East Village. A really good live band, complimentary heavy apps, over the top live auction items, Avs anthem singer Jake Schroeder, NHL players, cash bar, and of course an emotional and powerful check presentation.
- Hangin’ with Hedgie! – Avs Suite for the 2/26 Vancouver game – includes 19 tix, three parking passes and Avs legend MILAN HEJDUK in the suite the entire game!!! Fantastic item for a night out with the team or for entertaining clients.
- Rippin’ it up! – this is a once in a lifetime ski experience. Half day Snowcat trip for ten people on Tucker Mountain – expert terrain. This mountain will be opening soon, so be one of the very first groups to carve this one up!
- Reel em’ In! – ready for an amazing day for two on the river with world renowned guide Scottie Graham. Scottie has been named Orvis Outfitter of the Year and is the owner of North Park Anglers so you’ll definitely get a shot at landing the BIG ONE! As an added bonus this one comes with a custom fly rod (you get to pick the color and weight).
- Stylin’ with Liles! – for all you skiers, this one is pretty darn cool! Bad Ass “PBR” logoed Lib Tech skis and two one-day ski passes to the world renowned Vail Resorts. Now he’s the really, really cool part. You’ll be spending the day on the slopes with non other than John-Michael Liles, so you better bring you “A” game!!
- On the Glass! – we have a two sets of tickets right on the glass for upcoming Avs games. These include a breathtaking view of the action and also passes to the Lexus Club! If you haven’t been (or have been) to the Lexus Club, this is a definite “to do”!!
- Shredding it Up! – our generous friends at Never Summer and Copper are on it again! Two one-day lift tix and one sweet, sweet Never Summer snowboard. Enjoy an epic day at one of Colorado’s best mountains in style!
- Go Fish! – this one is for all you Colorado Hockey history buffs! The Denver Cutthroats played two years in the CHL at Denver Coliseum and three of their former players (Kyle Quincey, Gabe Gauthier and Aaron MacKenzie) will be participating this weekend. We have Denver Cutthroat jersey and all three of these former players will sign it and take a picture with you on stage!
- You’ll Want This One! – we will end the auction with a very special item that everyone will want. You don’t want to miss out on this item!
Pros vs. Pups
2018 Division Winners:
[lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]