DAWG NATION POND HOCKEY TOURNAMENT II at
Copper Mountain February 24-26, 2017
The Dawgs look forward to seeing you at the 2nd annual Pond Hockey Tournament and Auction at Copper Mountain Friday February 24 through Sunday February 26. Last year the event raised over $85,000 to aid Dave Repsher.
We’ll have four divisions this year.
- Top level expert players – equivalent of A and B level.
- Advanced level players – equivalent of high C level.
- Intermediate level players – equivalent of low C and D level.
- New! Novice level – lower than above levels. Come join the fun!
Each team will play one Friday game and three on Saturday. Top teams will play one or two more games on Sunday.
Game format is the same as last year:
- Two 15 minute periods.
- Roster size – 4 minimum, 8 maximum.
- 4 on 4 format.
Saturday Night Party/Auction!!
Saturday night will once again be a party/auction at Copper Station (Not the Conference Center like we had last year) at 7:30 PM. The amazing Dave Repsher will be on hand for that one, so it’s definitely a can’t miss!!
Team Registrations are SOLD OUT!
Have a team and need to pay?
CONFIRMED REGISTERED TEAMS ONLY!
2016 Division Winners: